11 May 2011

The Time Has Come

It's time for me to take control of my life and my weight problem. I have a gorgeous 12, nearly 13 year old son that I have to take care of and if I keep on the path I'm on right now? I won't be here to see him graduate high school. So ok I've had enough. I will no longer be slave to my tongue and eat just 'cos it tastes good. I know what my issues are and I will work through them, either here by confronting them or within myself. I mean I know why I don't control myself when it comes to food, I don't want men to be attracted to me because I am not ready to handle it if they were. I've never been ready to be honest, my exhusband was just easy to be around. So I'm going to have to learn to deal with all of this as I lose the weight. Starting tomorrow I am going to write down everything I eat and then explain why I ate it whether it be because I had to for fuel or because I was depressed or whatever, I have to be responsible for whatever I put in my huge gob. I've already got high blood pressure, though that's not due to the weight issues, it's my kidney's and that's due to taking so much Tylenol, because of my weight my joints hurt. So lose the weight, no more pain. It's all connected.

So there you have it, me changing my life. I think I'm gonna get one of those games for the 360, one of those dance games, that would be a fun work out! Plus we have the Kinect thing so.....way fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment